Pages - Menu

23 December 2022

HOHOHO merry Christmas

 


I love this time of the year though i don't celebrate Christmas. Every year i fold something related to Christmas. This time of the year, my insta feed is filled with Christmas posts. I can see the Christmas spirit in the air. This year i got busy since i signed up with AdventofTess,so couldn't fold much.

However yesterday i folded Santa Claus and x-mas tree. I wanted to fold more but got sick with fever and cold. Hence I put together what i had folded already but not posted.


I wish everybody a merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. 


Now for the credits:

Santa Claus designed and tutorial by Muneji Fuchimoto 



Christmas tree designed by Carlos Bocanegra tutorial by Sara Adams 



Tzummarum designed by Paula Versnick tutorial by Mariela Recinos 



Perseveria designed by Jose Meeusen - origami IG Live by Mariela @origamimaniacs


Star on  the Christmas tree by @paperorigamitut

 



No comments:

Post a Comment