Pages - Menu

18 May 2023

Striped sonobe family

 



12 units cube, 

30 units sonobe

60 units spiked pentakis dodecahedron and

90 units sonobe

Using Striped sonobe unit designed by Meenakshi Mukerji @origamee , instructions available in her book Marvelous Modular Origami.

It was a real pleasure folding these geometric models. For 60 units pentakis and 90 units sonobe , i had to use glue... I assembled both of them and when i was half way through, i decided it's getting unstable. So i ripped them apart and started using glue.

But it was a good experience.

For 12 units and 90 units sonobe I've used 5 cm square papers.

For 60 units pentakis I've used 7 cm paper.

For 30 unit sonobe, I've used 7.5 cm.

Papers used: I've used harmony, duo and kami papers.

Until next time, Sayonara 🐿️🐿️🐿️

No comments:

Post a Comment