Pages - Menu

04 May 2023

Origami torus

 



360 units origami Torus using Phizz units designed by @tomstermath Thomas Hull

5 cm square papers used

No glue

Took nearly 5-6 days.... 


It took me sometime to analyse the structure.... On YouTube there's a video by @origamitor_ ..He explains beautifully how to assemble, and even has provided the pattern... It helped me a great deal.... 

I felt like I should've selected just 3 colours... That's 120 each.. because with colour change the assembly is a little confusing. It took me a while to get a hang of it...

However while connecting, i would get so frustrated that i felt like just throwing away and quitting.... 🤣🤣 But i held myself together....


Connecting last molecule was a little tricky... But it's worth all the effort and sweat 💦💦💦 looks incredibly beautiful...


I selected 12 colour scheme. I didn't have enough papers.... So mix and matched whatever i was left with... Papers are from @tuttleorigami


Here's the video tutorial



I took a snapshot of the video and made a collage with the structure design. This helped me throughout to get overall picture.




Picture courtesy: The above picture is taken from Origamitor. I took it to help me get clear picture. Origamitor holds the copyright. I'm sharing because it might help some of you aspiring to fold this fantastic wreath.... It'll be removed in case of any violation. Please leave a comment.

Until next time, happy origami.... Sayonara 🦋🦋🦋🦋 

No comments:

Post a Comment