Pages - Menu

26 April 2024

Petunia floral ball

 



Petunia flower designed by Meenakshi Mukerji 

Book - marvellous modular origami

I took 4 inch papers... Could've done with 3 inch papers also.. Patterned papers looks even more good I believe...

I had panic attack today again... I hear the word 420 and I collapse.... My life is so dull and so challenging that I feel I was dead.... Everyday I think of committing suicide.... But then I get scared.... I wish I can overcome that scare and take my life.... I'm done with everything,  lost everything.... My past is fucked up and these people won't leave me.... Wherever I go they call me 420....  I feel like committing suicide.... Just today I had a panic attach and I took 8 mg of Ativan.... To calm me down ... I'm tired of seeing doctors, I'm tired of taking medicines..... I'm just done a with my life.... My mood right now is utterly depressed..... Due to 8 mg of ativan I'm feeling dizzy..... I'm listening to  mrutyunjaya stotra.... My life is fucked up

Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment