Pages - Menu

23 May 2024

Butterfly by Hideo Komatsu

 



Origami butterfly by Hideo Komatsu 

Tutorial by Mariano Zavala Origami 

I used 8.25 square sheet of paper ...

This video was 1.20 hours long... Usually kusudama videos long for 5 , at the max 10 min.... And then it's up to the folder to fold... I recently started folding 3D origami... I say through 20-30 min videos to fold... That itself was patience testing for me.... This was 1 hour 20 minutes long.... But I decided to give it a try.... 

Usually with such complex designs, I have no problem with initial folds, I can follow along up to some stage. After that it becomes hard.... This butterfly didn't come perfect. I messed up the head part... The head became shapeless and crumpled.... I hid it for the sake of taking a picture.... Also I've shaped the edges to my liking....

Sitting through 1 hour 20 minutes was a challenge...



No comments:

Post a Comment