Pages - Menu

28 May 2024

Origami fractal flower

 






Origami fractal flower...


Designed by Hongyi Wan


Folded by me from single sheet of paper. Photo 1 is of 3 layer, 2 nd photo is of 2 layer....


It was really challenging for me... I didn't get it at first two attempts.... This is my third attempt.,.. I thought may be I'm not using the right paper and size... I tried with regular kami, which didn't work. Then I tried with tracing paper which also failed. Basically paper would tear off.... Finally on third attempt, after having gained some experience from my failures,  with regular 9 inch kami , i was able to fold 2 layers.... Then I took a larger paper to try add one more layer.... It's a beautiful model which I totally loved folding....

No glue, no cuts



Until next time Sayonara 💝 

No comments:

Post a Comment