Pages - Menu

08 August 2024

Beautiful wolf by Tetsuya Gotani

 



This beautiful wolf is designed by Tetsuya Gotani 

You need 2 sheets of paper. I used two 6 inch square sheets. I used tant papers. 

The videos can be found in Mariela's YouTube channel. Under the series folding with masters. 



I'm waiting for my divorce papers... It's on the way, not yet reached me... I feel more and more depressed. I cry and cry, somedays are so difficult. I didn't expect my life to turn out to be like this... Many a times I feel why the f*** I'm still alive or infact why should I live... What should I live for? 

Origami and music brings me momentary happiness. And then I'm back to my depressed world... I feel I'm being punished heavily for a moderately committed mistake. 

This is a lovely wolf to fold... No glue required to attached the front and hind parts. I loved folding it. Try it on....

No comments:

Post a Comment