Pages - Menu

08 August 2024

Inspiração version 1

 



Designed by Celina Sakamoto 

I folded inspiração just few days back... I loved it so much that I wanted to fold another variation. Or basically I was bored and depressed looking for some happiness in my life.. 

I took sometime to figure out few steps. Actually I was looking for some simple origami as my life is unexplainably complicated. I didn't want to stress myself more... Last few days have been so bad for me.. I don't have a purpose in life to live. I don't know..... Really..... I feel I have to take some things to grave, I can't share with anybody... Even with my psychiatrist.... I feel heavy.... I feel so anxious.... To go outside... To fall asleep... What a treacherous life I have!!!!! Im so damm dependent on meds.... I sometimes I'm addicted to medicines.... 

Anyways this design by Celina Sakamoto is very beautiful and interesting... You can find Diagrams on her Insta page... I just loved this mandala.... 

I used 8 of 6 inch duo papers... 

No comments:

Post a Comment