Pages - Menu

09 August 2024

Mandala Hiro

 



Mandala Hiro designed by Celina Sakamoto 

Diagrams are available on her Insta page..

I took 6 inches paper.... 8 units...

Glue used for assembly

I don't know if you have noticed, in this pic there's a small mistake. Everything is symmetrical except for one place. A small flap is opened, or had to be closed behind. I don't know if I'm a perfectionist, I can't really say. But the fact that this pic is not perfect bothers me to some extent. 

I was thinking about this mistake, how it could've slipped my eyes, I saw a reel of a pro dancer. The tauba tauba dance is sweeping the internet. Everyone's making reels of it. This dancer also does not falls off while dancing and she gracefully stands up and continues. I felt nice 🙂👍 . I thought my small flaw can be excused perhaps 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment