Pages - Menu

04 November 2022

Rose auditorium

 



















Designed by Uyen Nguyen 

Folded by me

Tutorial by @origamifolding 

I had my eye on this kusudama from a long time. It's a high intermediate model which requires lot of time and patience. I took almost a week to complete this. 30 roses. 30 units. I started with 8 inch square bigger paper initially to practice rose. And then I took 6 inch papers to fold the roses and decided to stick with 6 inch papers. But i couldn't estimate the size of the final model. By the time i finished and started assembly, i realised I'm gonna get a huge kusudama. To compare the size I've kept a Bascetta star which i folded using 3 inch papers. Even for assembly smaller sheet might work better. May be I'll try it some other time with smaller papers.. but i totally loved this kusudama... The whole process was enjoyable..

Tutorial:



No comments:

Post a Comment